Hey baseball fans, we’re warming up the bus. Bleacher Bums XL, Ballpark Tours fortieth (that’s XL if you’re a Roman warrior) Bleacher Bums adventure is ready to roll this June. And, it promises to be an “XL-ent” trip.
Already convinced? For a downloadable/printable sign-up form, click here.
Need to know more? Read on, there will be another link to the sign-up form at the end of this pitch.
TULSA CULTURE CLUB TOUR
BLEACHER BUMS XL
June 16-23, 2023
Eight Days – Four Cities – Six Games – Five Ballparks
Major Leagues – Triple A – Double A – Independent
Plus Hotels Located to Optimize Your Opportunities
to Enjoy Local Culture, Cuisine and Nightlife
All the usual Ballpark Tours Hoopla, Fun and Camaraderie –
as well as brewery stops and those BPT “collector” T-Shirts.
This year’s tour will feature:
- Iowa Cubs vs. Indianapolis Indians (in Des Moines);
- Kansas City Royals vs. Los Angeles Angels (in Kansas City);
- Tulsa Drillers vs. Northwest Arkansas Naturals (in Tulsa);
- Wichita Windsurge vs. Arkansas Travelers (in Wichita);
- Kansas City Monarchs vs. Sioux City Explorers (in Kansas City).
You won’t want to miss features like Kaufman Stadium’s now-iconic fountains; the Tulsa Drillers’ Jackie Robinson mural; the KC Monarchs’ “Little Green Monster;” and the Iowa Cubs’ Des Moines skyline view.
There also will be lots of cultural opportunities along the way, like:
- The Woody Guthrie Center, Bob Dylan Center and Greenwood Rising Black Wall Street History Center in Tulsa;
- The Negro League Baseball Museum and National World War I Museum in Kansas City;
- and more.
Some are within walking distance of our hotel(s), others a taxi or Uber ride away. There will be more information in our usual “Ports O’Call” guide once you are on board. Made up your mind (the bus is filling up)?
Once again, for a printable sign-up form, click here.
For more information contact Julian Loscalzo at:
Ballpark Tours, 1141 Portland Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55104
612-328-1145 (CELL) / 651-227-3437