BLEACHER BUMS XXXVIII
June 12 – 20
Five Cities – Seven Games
From Bees to Bandits & Royals to Redbirds
Hey gang, we may be in the throes of winter, but details are coming into place and the bus is already warming up for Ballpark Tours Bleacher Bums XXXVIII.
We’ll take in four major-league games and three minor-league contests …. plus enjoy all the traditional Ballpark Tours camaraderie and hoopla. As usual, we’ll also provide plenty of opportunity to take in the local culture and cuisine (and, of course, beverage offerings). This year’s lineup:
- Friday, June 12 … Burlington Bees at Cedar Rapid Kernels
- Saturday/Sunday, June 13-14 … Minnesota Twins at Kansas City Royals
- Monday, June 15 … Travel day with on-board hoopla, off-board surprises
- Tuesday/Wednesday, June 16-17 … Colorado Rockies at St. Louis Cardinals
- Thursday, June 18 … Cedar Rapids Kernels at Burlington Bees
- Friday, June 19 … Wisconsin Timber Rattlers at Quad City Bandits
- Saturday, June 20 … Travel day with more on-board hoopla, off-board surprises
For more info (including pricing) and to complete sign-up, you can use this link here to download the Bleacher Bums XXXVIII sign up form. You can also contact Ballpark Tours at 651-227-3437 or email email@example.com.
As always, there will not only be plenty of great baseball and entertaining bus banter, but lots of “in-port” opportunities. Just a few examples: The Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and National WWI Museum in Kansas City (not to mention 100’s of barbeque restaurants and blues bars); the St. Louis Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum and National Blues Museum in St. Louis (plus plenty of night-life options downtown – and near downtown – and “Ballpark Village, with a host of libation, dining and entertainment offerings); and the Figge Art Museum (Davenport/Quad Cities).
We could go on, but you get the idea. And yes, we have seats left on our motor coach, but it’s already half-full, so now is a good time to sign up. Again, click here to access a printable sign-up sheet. Remember as our Kwizmaster says, “On a Ballpark Tours’ adventure, every mile is a memory.” So, Let’s roll.